Disgusting YouTube video...

kinyonga

Chameleon Queen
I feel like this is cruelty to the chameleon...look at how much of the substrate that it's getting into its mouth and how it seems to be losing its ability to shoot the tongue out by the end. I wonder if it became impacted in the end. Anyone else have comments?

Click on watch on YouTube.

Last edited:
Adam Wickens (Wickens Wicked Reptiles on YouTube) brought up these types of videos and had some pretty strong things to say about them.. I’m definitely inclined to agree. I mean, even without broaching the subject of an animal being given feeders (in AQUARIUM GRAVEL, no less) entirely too large for it to pass later, the clip of the cham being made to “grab at” bubbles is deeply upsetting. I get sent crap like this by well-meaning friends and relatives every so often, and I always have to be that person.

I report these videos as follows.
Issue Hateful or abusive content > Abusing vulnerable individuals Timestamp selected 2:24 Additional details To put a starved baby chameleon in with feeders that can harm and terrorize the little guy is cruel! Also the aquarium rocks were being swallowed when eating dubias. I doubt this baby chameleon is alive. this is animal cruelty and teaching others that this is cute! I am disgusted! They should be reported and prosecuted. Please refer these videos to authorities thstcan stop this abuse. Chameleons can die from stress and people are laughing at it because they dont understand.

I feel like this is cruelty to the chameleon...look at how much of the substrate that it's getting into its mouth and how it seems to be losing its ability to shoot the tongue out by the end. I wonder if it became impacted in the end. Anyone else have comments?

Click on watch on YouTube.

How cruel 😢 that poor baby this video actually made me beyond angry!!! The poor thibg struggling trying tobreach to stablize herself thats pure abuse if you ask me!!!! What an @ss#ole!!!!

How cruel 😢 that poor baby this video actually made me beyond angry!!! The poor thibg struggling trying tobreach to stablize herself thats pure abuse if you ask me!!!! What an @ss#ole!!!!
Sorry i was texting to fast to spell check before sending my message forgive my typos my hands were shaking from tje grief i experienced precious little creatures and there are those jerks out there that find this entertaining!!!

Looks like that youtube poster is getting roasted in the comments. Nearly 100% of them are about how the cham is being mistreated.
I would guess the poster doesn't know anything about chams or reptiles. If they didn't know before, they should know now.

I don’t know if I’m getting ‘softer’ as I get older, less tolerant of bs or the world is getting colder/crueler (maybe a touch of all 3), but I just can’t stand to watch not only crap like this, but even the ones that are feeding super hot peppers to mealworms piss me off. Yes, they’re just bugs but why torment them? There’s no reason for intentional cruelty to any creatures and I hope there’s a special place in hell for those who do it.

Back
Top Bottom