DinoFuel and Raptor Edition

tkilgour

We are still offering free shipping on DinoFuel and Raptor Edition to all customers within the United States. Please contact me for a shipping quote on all international orders. For those of you on the west coast, you can receive your DinoFuel orders quickly by contacting EPIC Chameleons out of Oregon!

3 oz. DinoFuel - $13.99
3 oz. Raptor Edition - $13.99
7oz. Raptor Edition - $24.99

Our super food formula was created to enhance the overall health and appearance of your animals. We use 100% organic ingredients that are available for human consumption. This product can be used for a wide variety of animals such as fish, birds, reptiles and amphibians. DinoFuel is so versatile that it can be used for dusting insects or put directly on rinsed vegetables and used as an insect gutload. You can even inject DinoFuel into thawed rodents before feeding.

dinofuel-news-pic.png

Free 3oz raptor edition w/ chameleon purchase till 10-1-13

I'm offering 1 free package of 3oz DynoFuel Raptor Edition threw oct,1st .With each chameleon purchase .choose from ambilobes,Nosybe's,and NosyFalys.
PM me with your email address& phone number for a current picture of what your interested in.
Thanks curt www.EpicChameleons.com

I'm offering 1 free package of 3oz DynoFuel Raptor Edition threw oct,1st .With each chameleon purchase .choose from ambilobes,Nosybe's,and NosyFalys.
PM me with your email address& phone number for a current picture of what your interested in.
Thanks curt www.EpicChameleons.com

do you sell reptaid? so I can order both

The ingredients are what set the two apart. DinoFuel has Organic Spirulina and Organice Bee Pollen as the main ingredients. Raptor Edition has organic marigold and Organic Alfalfa as it's main ingredients.

I can't guarantee that your chameleons will get super color or magically colorful. A lot of factors are involved and proper husbandry is crucial. However, both products have organic carotenoids that are absorbed into the body and increase the amount of visible color. Carotenoids in marigold are known to enhance red, orange, or yellow coloration in a variety of animals, fish, reptiles, humans and amphibians included. Carotenoids may not have visible effects in all species, but when used correctly, are beneficial to your pet's health. Therefore, carotenoids are a great source of antioxidants and at the least you can guarantee health. DinoFuel uses spirulina which has been studied to enhance greens and blues. Most all fish foods have spirulina in them for the very reason of keeping the fish bright and healthy. I hope that helps answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom