Dilemma

lazaru

Hi today's the day I bring my ambilobe panthers home . I had to travel quite the distance to collect them but here's the dilemma

I wont get back home till 1 hour before lights are due to go off and I'm a bit concerned about placing the chams in their cages and then turning the lights out before they've had a chance to explore and settle in

What would be the best way to do this
Keep the lights on all night for the first night so they an explore or should I keep the schedule and turn the lights off

I think keep to the lighting schedule would be best but would appreciate advice off the experienced members on what would you do

TIA

Hi today's the day I bring my ambilobe panthers home . I had to travel quite the distance to collect them but here's the dilemma

I wont get back home till 1 hour before lights are due to go off and I'm a bit concerned about placing the chams in their cages and then turning the lights out before they've had a chance to explore and settle in

What would be the best way to do this
Keep the lights on all night for the first night so they an explore or should I keep the schedule and turn the lights off

I think keep to the lighting schedule would be best but would appreciate advice off the experienced members on what would you do

TIA
They’ll be okay, an hour is fine for them to get used to things. They will go asleep pretty shortly after the lights go off so they won’t be scared.

Back
Top Bottom