Different types breeding

I don't think the offspring will be healthy or fertile but this seems to be possible in the same Genus, and even then a lot depends on how similar the species are.

Because of the low success rates and relative need for more good sustainable captive breeding this is frowned on and will generate a lot of negative opinions.

What types do you think could breed? I have a veiled and I want to breed with a parsons. Is that possible?

Are they the same Genus?

Someone on here crossed a Veiled and a Graceful. All but one of the babies died and in my opinion was not as good looking as either species.

If you insist on creating something look at selective breeding and mixing locales within the same species, you will find more success in the long run.

Hehe, I wouldn't try it buddy, even if they are from the same genus, its polluting the lines. You would create...an ABOMINATION?!? Seriously, my advice is don't try it.

now-kiss.gif

What types do you think could breed? I have a veiled and I want to breed with a parsons. Is that possible?
Seriously?? You would have to own one of each first, and if you were serious then you would realize that it isn't even close to possible just based on the size difference between these 2 species, not to mention why waste a very valuable breeding session of a Parsons to breed with ANYTHING but a Parsons.

you cant breed, let's say, veiled and carpets together because their genetic make up is different. its kinda like trying to breed a gorilla and a human. or a dog and a cat.

However you can breed different locals together, like nosy be and an ambanja. Both are panthers. some still frown upon morph/ cross breeding, but i personally think they look cool.

you cant breed, let's say, veiled and carpets together because their genetic make up is different. its kinda like trying to breed a gorilla and a human. or a dog and a cat.

However you can breed different locals together, like nosy be and an ambanja. Both are panthers. some still frown upon morph/ cross breeding, but i personally think they look cool.

Lol, I thought of Man-Bear-Pig...he's real!

When it does occur, a inter-species hybrid does not have as desirable traits as the individual parents, and many times they are infertile (mules).

Back
Top Bottom