Different roaches?

maybe red runners? thats what i use not for my bearded dragon but im sure my leopard gecko could eat them but it would take a while beacasue hes brain dead (not literally)

maybe red runners? thats what i use not for my bearded dragon but im sure my leopard gecko could eat them but it would take a while beacasue hes brain dead (not literally)
Red runners are great but NOTORIOUS escape artists, you can use Vaseline on the inside walls of the enclosure to prevent escapees.

I have Surinam roaches in addition to Discoids. They're easy to keep in a bioactive tub. They also need Vaseline on the sites to prevent them from climbing up the walls. But with the Vaseline barrier and a good bit of soil for them to bury in, they stay in the tub. They reproduce without males. I think all roaches need warm temps to reproduce though.

a few have escaped... also one time i found a dubia roach under my bearded dragons enclosure. oh and one time a cup of superworms fell onto my bed and infected my room, my bearded dragon ate good that day

For the leopard geckos, you could breed your own mealworms, which is super easy. You could also try breeding superworms, although those are a bit harder to get to pupate into beetles, but just a few do make tons of babies.

I tried super worms but it was two months and they didn’t pupate I think I am going to get discoids where can I get them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom