• Andapa
  • Ankaramy
  • Diego Suarez
  • Nosy Mitsio
  • Maroansetra
  • Nosy Be
  • Sambava
  • Tamatave

The problem is any little town, island, etc., that has pardalis could potentially be labeled as a locale if the data from the collection site is known. The two of you seem to have the major ones down but there are others that have unique attributes like Ambato, etc., but that are just less well known.

Ambato male (possibly the locale of the elusive "Turquoise Blue" that Olaf was exporting for some time and never released the locale for):
11r7qs3.jpg

11r7r75.jpg

Chris

There's something going on out on Reunion Island also, just that nobody seems to have recent pics of them. My grandparents lived there 40 years ago for a few years and had some pics of the panthers, but the pics were so old they weren't in color.

Chris Anderson said:
The problem is any little town, island, etc., that has pardalis could potentially be labeled as a locale if the data from the collection site is known.
This makes a lot of sense. I was trying to collect all the locales for a 'favorite type' poll, but I think now I will just use a list of the more well known locales.

Here are a couple more photos of the Turquoise Blue panther. We are currently working with a colony of them, and hope to have some available by next year. They are pretty unique, and the most stunning part of them is their bright yellow eyes and cheeks. They have also been referred to as the Giant Blues.

There are a couple other locales that are not on the list, and I've never seen them offered. I have seen photos of these specimens, and so far there is no designer name associated with them. I hope to work with these panthers in the near future.

turqoiuseblue1.jpg

turqoiuseblue2.jpg

Screameleons said:
Here are a couple more photos of the Turquoise Blue panther. We are currently working with a colony of them, and hope to have some available by next year. They are pretty unique, and the most stunning part of them is their bright yellow eyes and cheeks. They have also been referred to as the Giant Blues.

There are a couple other locales that are not on the list, and I've never seen them offered. I have seen photos of these specimens, and so far there is no designer name associated with them. I hope to work with these panthers in the near future.
Very nice Vincent. The one in the photo is a captive Wild Caught specimen then? Breeding well for you?

Back
Top Bottom