Different enclosures

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
Wanting to get away from the usual square or rectangular enclosures. Anyone have pictures of circular or otherwise unusual shaped enclosures used for thier cham?

How about a 24" deep the span of a whole wall & over a door.. if there were more people into chameleons/reptiles there could be a show on custom builds lol..

How about a 24" deep the span of a whole wall & over a door.. if there were more people into chameleons/reptiles there could be a show on custom builds lol..
That would be great. I usually build everything myself so always looking for things out of the ordinary to get ideas. Sounds like you gotta lot of room to move around. Great!

I saw where someone had posted a round enclosure that they used for outside time. I'm almost positive the base of it was a wine barrel.

Wanting to get away from the usual square or rectangular enclosures. Anyone have pictures of circular or otherwise unusual shaped enclosures used for thier cham?
What, like a tesseract? :unsure:
round chameleon enclosures
hexagonal chameleon enclosures

Odd or unusual shaped enclosures might be interesting to look at, but may also present some challenges when it comes to access, drainage, lighting, etc.

Now installing a mobius strip for a cham to climb or crawl on might be interesting!

Not I, but I have seen them as well. We actually were building outside cages yesterday out of fence planks and hardware cloth.

3CB7D585-8B41-4B75-9A65-FEC173C7283C.jpeg

These are my plans for the enclosure I’m building at the moment, I have since changed the dimensions to 30"x15", though, to allow some more space! The whole thing is going to be 5'8"!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 58
Are you sure? the pet store told me it was a female, and it sure acts like a little girl sometimes! I let it free range a lot, and I feed it ice cream and cheetos.
Go easy on the flaming hot cheetos, I've heard they could cause intestinal problems. Oh I forgot--that's what the ice cream is for?

Back
Top Bottom