diet time?

nyahhamilton

So im wondering if it is okay if i feed my chameleons superworms i heard that if they dont kill it all the way that would be bad.. should i take the chance..also do they eat night crawlers? and how old should they be before i start feeding them like pinkie mouses and other big stuff..and if you have any info on any kind of food that i should use caution before feeding my chameleons..

Superworms to most are a treat. No they will not eat the stomach lining of you chameleon. Pinky mice are not recommended as a feeder. Do some research before entering the world of chameleon keeping. Read this, it should be very informative.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/food/

So im wondering if it is okay if i feed my chameleons superworms i heard that if they dont kill it all the way that would be bad.. should i take the chance..also do they eat night crawlers? and how old should they be before i start feeding them like pinkie mouses and other big stuff..and if you have any info on any kind of food that i should use caution before feeding my chameleons..
What type of chameleon do you have?

DO NOT feed your cham pinky mice. Anything that high in protein will cause problems eventually.

Back
Top Bottom