Diet Review

ebclark

I can't believe how much my cham, Percy, has grown in the past two months I've had him. He's about 6 months old now and I saw he had been eating his Schefflera Arboricola, so I wanted some advice about his diet overall.

Supplement schedule: dust every feeder except silk worms with calcium 6 days/week. Every Friday I rotate between a multivitamin and calcium with D3.

I try to give him a variety of feeders so he can get the optimum nutrition, but here is the average daily diet:
2 small dubia roaches, 1 silkworm, and 10-15 3 week crickets, a few granules of bee pollen, and a tiny leaf of dandelion leaves, cauliflower/broccoli leaves, or a few others that are recommended as a gutloader. About three times a week I'll also throw in a wax worm or a super worm.

Is there anything I should be adding or trying out at this time?

Also, here's photos of him on some climbing rope I put up to get him out of his cage that I thought some might enjoy :)

Attachments

• IMG_7399.JPG
    IMG_7399.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_7397.JPG
    IMG_7397.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 73
I can't believe how much my cham, Percy, has grown in the past two months I've had him. He's about 6 months old now and I saw he had been eating his Schefflera Arboricola, so I wanted some advice about his diet overall.

Supplement schedule: dust every feeder except silk worms with calcium 6 days/week. Every Friday I rotate between a multivitamin and calcium with D3.

I try to give him a variety of feeders so he can get the optimum nutrition, but here is the average daily diet:
2 small dubia roaches, 1 silkworm, and 10-15 3 week crickets, a few granules of bee pollen, and a tiny leaf of dandelion leaves, cauliflower/broccoli leaves, or a few others that are recommended as a gutloader. About three times a week I'll also throw in a wax worm or a super worm.

Is there anything I should be adding or trying out at this time?

Also, here's photos of him on some climbing rope I put up to get him out of his cage that I thought some might enjoy :)
My only suggestion would be going with a commercial gutload as well such as Repashy Bug Burger and Superload as well as Cricket Crack and others.

My only suggestion would be going with a commercial gutload as well such as Repashy Bug Burger and Superload as well as Cricket Crack and others.
Sorry forgot to mention, but yes I gutload with cricket crack on top of fresh veggies. The leaves I mentioned above are for feeding my cham.

Back
Top Bottom