Deremensis eggs

Congrats Chuck, that is exciting! Put me down for a male, incubation tends to be around 4 months for these guys I believe!?!

That's great! Would you mind sharing you incubation temps? Are you going to hold a certain temp or do night drops?

Congrats Chuck! I wonder what happened to our eggs that caused them to be so big? Let's hope they're good!

Cnorton,
I've been incubating our eggs at a constant 73f. It's been just under a month or so and so far they're looking good.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us. :)

Luis

Hi! I'm wondering what was the outcome of this posts? I'm looking for some info since I have 31 Deremensis' eggs. It's been a month and they still look good but when I look with a flashlight can't see anything yet. Is it normal?

Hi! I'm wondering what was the outcome of this posts? I'm looking for some info since I have 31 Deremensis' eggs. It's been a month and they still look good but when I look with a flashlight can't see anything yet. Is it normal?

I dont have any experience with deremensis eggs but my advice for any egg is just to leave it alone. If its going to hatch it will hatch provided everything is right with incubation:)

congrats chuck the biggest clutch of deremensis i had was 37 so it can be more , is there a possibilite to ship them to belgium i really need frech blood in my breeding stock
grts

Back
Top Bottom