Deremensis baby shed

Chuck G

Avid Member
This little girl is bustin out! She is a little agitated.

Attachments

• deremensis baby shedding 008.jpg
    deremensis baby shedding 008.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 127
  • deremensis baby shedding 006.jpg
    deremensis baby shedding 006.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 126
  • deremensis baby shedding 011.jpg
    deremensis baby shedding 011.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 214
purdy baby deremenis:p

she's a natural at camoflage...she turned into a predator...pure awsomeness:cool:

I knew the Christmas shopping would finally get to me!
Don't usually do too many bonehead moves on here.
I think I'll keep Mr. Rhino on there. I need a good roasting guys.

Looking good Chuck! But do you think she was a little agitated at what was staring at her from across the room?! I know our Meller's freaks out when I take our 7' carpet python out of his enclosure. :p

Luis

Yes I just got back from a Christmas dinner with a few drinks but I was happy to see everyone else saw that sweet little cham morph into a snake, or does she have a really long tail that just looks like a snake head???? What have you been out drinking tonight? I didn't think you would allow liquor to violate your temple body.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looking good Chuck! But do you think she was a little agitated at what was staring at her from across the room?! I know our Meller's freaks out when I take our 7' carpet python out of his enclosure. :p

Luis

Thanks Luis,you could be right. They are in the same room.

Yes I just got back from a Christmas dinner with a few drinks but I was happy to see everyone else saw that sweet little cham morph into a snake, or does she have a really long tail that just looks like a snake head???? What have you been out drinking tonight? I didn't think you would allow liquor to violate your temple body.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was too early for drinks. Just getting older. I like to refer to it as Stage One! Thanks Laurie!

Back
Top Bottom