Deleting threads?

Normally we do not delete threads unless there was a double posting or it is in violation of site rules. If there wasn't any real discussion involved and you would like me to review the request, just send me a PM with a link to the thread and the reason for deletion. I won't guarantee I will delete it, but I have done so in the past. :)

For the most part threads are part of the search function for the community, kind of like public record. I don't like to delete too many things...

Normally we do not delete threads unless there was a double posting or it is in violation of site rules. If there wasn't any real discussion involved and you would like me to review the request, just send me a PM with a link to the thread and the reason for deletion. I won't guarantee I will delete it, but I have done so in the past. :)

For the most part threads are part of the search function for the community, kind of like public record. I don't like to delete too many things...

Okay no problem. I was just curious I scrolled through a couple of my old threads and cringed a little bit. It’s kinda like when you go back to 2012 on Facebook and want to slap yourself for some of the things you posted lol!

Okay no problem. I was just curious I scrolled through a couple of my old threads and cringed a little bit. It’s kinda like when you go back to 2012 on Facebook and want to slap yourself for some of the things you posted lol!

Lol, this post made me laugh :ROFLMAO: You'll be ok devynnogood, nobody is looking at your old posts.......................................................till now :D

Back
Top Bottom