Decoration ideas??

Lexlynn

Established Member
Hello!
We are currently in the process of moving FINALLY.
My chams cage is the mesh one (zoo med or reptibreeze, I forget which one but the average cham cage most people get). And it is soooooooooo flimsy, I am honestly not even sure I want to move it, let alone move it up 3 flights of stairs. I have been looking into possibly furniture like those tall cabinets or something that I can redo. I was going to make my own cage but the headache really hurt on that and Im moving much sooner than expected (tomorrow : )) ).

Basically, I want to see some enclosures that were made of furniture or just unique DIYs for chameleons, that arent these flimsy mesh cages, or dragon stand because i genuinely cannot afford $500 for a new cage right now.

Also, I have 2 snakes and a gecko both enclosures 2 ft long, the tallest is 18 inches high - not that that matters.
But If anyone has any stands or racks they used to stack the enclosures and make it look good, and safe of course. Right now each enclosure has its own dresser so im looking to kind of save space but i am clueless on how or what to even look for.

Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!

Try checking out the ”enclosures and supplies” thread. There’s several members there either converting furniture into Cham enclosures or doing diy cages.

Try checking out the ”enclosures and supplies” thread. There’s several members there either converting furniture into Cham enclosures or doing diy cages.
ahh thank you - I didnt even know there was a thread for that, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

Back
Top Bottom