dark spot above nose

Karmaleon

Okay here's the situation.. My little dude has a dark smooth spot just above his nose, is this normal? If it's not normal my guess is... a burn spot? but his heat lamp is plenty far enough away and the basking spot only gets to 80-85ish. I clean out his cage every other week with no back up of water as I have a drainage system.

I kinda thought you might, but I wanted to ask asap, will snap a pic of his nose tomorrow as he's sleeping at the moment

25f2jva.jpg

wow did it come out big enough?

n reply. does that mean were doomed? he isnt acting any differently nor does he appear to be ill, eats and drinks

Yessss you are doomed!

Just kidding. The area does not look like a burn. I would personally just keep an eye on it. I dont think you have anything to worry about though.

alrighty, thank you all very much and hes way more social than before. hes actually wanting to get out of his house, he just hit 7 months i believe so i take him out and set him on a home made bendy branch spot on my porch where he sits in the sun, with shadey places, and munches bugs i put up there, so like i said he seems fine, just didnt know if those spots were normal.

Back
Top Bottom