Dark line around the eyeball

It could just be a color change. there does nto appeard to be anything wrong with the eye itself.

The thing is that it is like that all the time. Doesn´t look natural at all. If i take a closer look it lookes more like dead or burned skin. But i hope for the best, that it maybe will disappear with the next shed.

it looks to be where the skin creases when in normal placement. doesnt look like anything to be alarmed with.

I got my chameleon at 2 weeks old. He is now 2 months old and his eye has developed the same dark ring.

If yours is like my panther and has not displayed any strange behavioral changes, I don't think its anything to worry about. Probably just growing into his colors a little bit.

Im going to have to agree with everyone else. Its not something i'd be worried about. It looks like his colors are changing. Just make sure he keeps up a good appetite and acts normal.

I see a future entrant in the photo contest.

If you look at some of the threads in the photo forum you'll see that they go through remarkable transformations as they mature. That includes their markings.

Back
Top Bottom