D3 and vitamins

For now I don’t have an UVB light so I feed my 4 months old chameleon Calcium with D3 every Monday and Friday, am I giving too much or too little?. A worker in petco gave me a basking spot and red light with no UVB what should I do I’m worried, Rango my veiled chameleon is currently helping me with my depression such I am fighting alone since 7 grade and I’m in 11 grade, I fear that if I lose him I’ll lose myself again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 62
For now I don’t have an UVB light so I feed my 4 months old chameleon Calcium with D3 every Monday and Friday, am I giving too much or too little?. A worker in petco gave me a basking spot and red light with no UVB what should I do I’m worried, Rango my veiled chameleon is currently helping me with my depression such I am fighting alone since 7 grade and I’m in 11 grade, I fear that if I lose him I’ll lose myself again
You have to have the correct UVB lighting... Husbandry is extremely important with these animals or they get sick and die. All you will do with the D3 is over supplement him which in turn will make him get sick. Red lights should not be used either. Start reading everything in this website, you have multiple issues with your enclosure. You should also start your own thread. https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/

You have to have the correct UVB lighting... Husbandry is extremely important with these animals or they get sick and die. All you will do with the D3 is over supplement him which in turn will make him get sick. Red lights should not be used either. Start reading everything in this website, you have multiple issues with your enclosure. You should also start your own thread. https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/
Can you please tell me what is wrong with my enclosure and how I can make it better, I open the link you sent me and I read it, I know that live plants are better for the chameleon or live “things”, so I’m searching for non-toxic live plants that would fit my enclousure, I was on my balcony and I found this branch and I cleaned it with soup and water I still haven’t put it in just in case, can you please tell me if it’s safe or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 58
Can you please tell me what is wrong with my enclosure and how I can make it better, I open the link you sent me and I read it, I know that live plants are better for the chameleon or live “things”, so I’m searching for non-toxic live plants that would fit my enclousure, I was on my balcony and I found this branch and I cleaned it with soup and water I still haven’t put it in just in case, can you please tell me if it’s safe or not.
If it is from a pine tree you do not want to use it. You will want to read through every single module in the link I gave you. It will teach you how to set up the enclosure properly and all about UVB, Supplementation, hydration, temps, etc. There is too much for me to be able to teach you hun. You will have to read through everything to get an understanding of it. Then post your own thread not in someone else's and other members can assist you with your questions.

If it is from a pine tree you do not want to use it. You will want to read through every single module in the link I gave you. It will teach you how to set up the enclosure properly and all about UVB, Supplementation, hydration, temps, etc. There is too much for me to be able to teach you hun. You will have to read through everything to get an understanding of it. Then post your own thread not in someone else's and other members can assist you with your questions.
I’m sorry if I’m being a pain, I’ll read everything thank you so much😁😁

Back
Top Bottom