cut worms - can they be fed ?

They should be fine :)

I researched this a while ago (if you dig through my thread posts you will find it) and they are fine for them to eat if they have not eaten any poison plants or anything.

They should be fine :)

I researched this a while ago (if you dig through my thread posts you will find it) and they are fine for them to eat if they have not eaten any poison plants or anything.

thanks :) - they are in her garden - so I will see what all plants she has - if she has tomato's, I will pass on them - I know she does not use poison , she has little kids that go in there, and she is scared they will eat it too-

thanks :) - they are in her garden - so I will see what all plants she has - if she has tomato's, I will pass on them - I know she does not use poison , she has little kids that go in there, and she is scared they will eat it too-

Could you ask her to send a picture so you can post it? Are they actually cut worms?

Could you ask her to send a picture so you can post it? Are they actually cut worms?

this is the worm - I have never seen a cut worm , so is this really one? lol I do not want to feed them until the ID is 100% -

Attachments

• 1175607_10151833443366337_177482539_n.jpg
    1175607_10151833443366337_177482539_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 98
wow- that is a cool link !! someone already commented - it is on collard greens - they ask if it was on brock/

THANK YOU for your help - :)

Very welcome!

I think it is a cabbage looper indeed. They do not solely eat cabbage, they eat other things too.

imported-cabbageworm-caterpillar.jpg

Collard%20Green-Specific%20Pest%20Monitoring%20Protocol-1_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom