Custom Projects

CrazyChamLady13

So I stayed up last night until 1:30 am thinking about this project. Kinda thinking in my head about this enclosure https://www.chameleonforums.com/custom-backgrounds-115500/ but adding my touch to it. I have about 4 projects in the works that I probably wont be able to finish til next yet. But this one is a must finish this year.

The enclosure is ideal to house a male and a female or male and male or female and female, separated of course. The ideal size as whole is 24x48x80, enclosures 24x24x48, stand 24x48x24.. rest is for the lights.

Attachments

• mfenclosure.jpg
    mfenclosure.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 82
From the picture nobody can really read it so here's what's happening:

Top:
I really wanted to enclose the top so my Chameleons can't get burned but then came to think about it, the lights need room to breath. But basking light, uvb light, and raindome all have there designated spot. Basking light will be 2-3 inches off the screen, uvb will be and inch away from the screen, rain dome will right on the screen.

Enclosures: Will be completely separated for easily removing. Both enclosures will have 2 doors, side door and front door.. females side will have laying bin side door.

Stand: is pretty much a raised wooden planter box with drainage and room for a aquazamp and drainage bucket. Females side will have the laying bin in back covered by a plant for privacy.

Another project... Free range tables.

Dimensions 24x24x24
Support frame for hanging plants
Enough storage room for feeder bins and storage.
Acrylic boarder on top to (hopefully prevent) run aways.

Attachments

• Freerangetable.jpg
    Freerangetable.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom