Custom Outdoor Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDH

I built this enclosure to allow my Chameleon to spend warm summer days outside without the fear of her getting too hot or eaten by a predator. The base is part of a wine barrel with a set of roller under the bottom to allow it to be moved around the patio as needed. I planted a tall hibiscus in the barrel to allow her to climb up and down to thermal regulate and hunt for crickets. The powder coated steel frame screws into the barrel and has a solid top. The screen is made from heavy duty rubber coated wire that is very strong to prevent predators from getting in. The mesh size is big enough to see in but small enough to keep bees and wasps out.

I'm moving soon so I need to clear out the garage... I thought maybe I would get another Chameleon someday so I was going to keep it but I'm not going to have the space to store it anymore.

I have over $1,200 in it (I know crazy) and just asking $100 to move it quickly. The price is firm and I will not come down. I live in Huntington Beach so if you're interested send me a pm or reply to this post.

One last comment, you will need a truck and a friend to move it due to the size and weight.

Attachments

• IMG_6236.JPG
    IMG_6236.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_6239.JPG
    IMG_6239.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_6241.JPG
    IMG_6241.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.