Custom DIY Driftwood Enclosure JUST FINISHED!

heather89

I finally just finished my DIY custom enclosure. I made most of it out of driftwood and made it with live plants and sustainable substrate. The idea is that this will be for my male Bagheera :)

Attachments

• P1050335.jpg
    P1050335.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 270
WOW! That looks amazing. It looks like something you would find in a zoo or specialty restaurant. Truly a feat of craftsmanship bravo! I wouldnt be surprised if you get a ton of offers to build those for other people

Cool! It looks like the frames they do for farm raised chams in other countries. They use branches from the forest. :)

WOW! That looks amazing. It looks like something you would find in a zoo or specialty restaurant. Truly a feat of craftsmanship bravo! I wouldnt be surprised if you get a ton of offers to build those for other people

I don't think anyone would be willing to pay the labor cost to make another one of these monsters. I did it in the last week, but it took every spare minute that I wasn't sleeping or working. And I only work part-time.

Thanks! It's my first attempt at a wood working project. Thankfully I grew up watching my dad make anything out of everything and I inherited his mad skills. :)
All the skills you would need to survive shipwrecked on an island minus: cocunuts, chameleon, several women, toilet paper, dr pepper, and my dog 'Odie'.

Back
Top Bottom