Custom 2 Enclousre Cham Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosyBe15

Hello Everyone.

Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong Forum, If I did, please let me know which one to put it in, or if an Admin can move it.

Well I have to move and it looks like I need to sell my custom built Cham set up. We built it specifically for chams, but it could work for other animals I would believe. The whole set up is made up of pine. ($800 dollars worth) and it is stained a brown color that matched my living room at the time. It has 2 enclosures with a dividing wall between, so its ok for 2 males. The cage is BIG. Each living space is 3feet wide, 4 feet high, 2 feet deep.

It has custom drainage and storage. Has a top that hides the lights and everything else, and the storage hides the rest. This is truly a custom job just for Chams. I can provide more pictures and info to those who are interested.

I am in So Cal (Granada Hills) and this would be for pick up only. as its a pretty big set up. It does break down to 3 main pieces for moving. the 2 cages, and the base. The bottom of the cages have support for laying bins.

As for price, this is well over 1000 in materials alone, and about a week of free time man hours. but I am looking for $800obo.

Right now I am only selling the cage, but if you are interested in the mistking also, we can talk about that as well.
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom