Curiosity

Chsellis

Can chameleons detect changes in the season? Spike seems to still follow the natural light cycle even though the curtains in his room are always closed.

They are extremely smart. And learn. Or shall I say tend to build trust. My panthers when I first got them they didn't want anything to do with me. Now when I open the enclosure either indoor or their outdoor one they will come from wherever they are at that time and walk on my hand. No treat/worm/dubia/cricket needed. I personally feel that I created that bond with them. Now as for my veiled. Yeah he is a different one. Real butthead. But I am hard headed and keep trying different tactics and hopefully one day I will gain his trust. Yes on the internal clock. Mine do the same thing.

They are extremely smart. And learn. Or shall I say tend to build trust. My panthers when I first got them they didn't want anything to do with me. Now when I open the enclosure either indoor or their outdoor one they will come from wherever they are at that time and walk on my hand. No treat/worm/dubia/cricket needed. I personally feel that I created that bond with them. Now as for my veiled. Yeah he is a different one. Real butthead. But I am hard headed and keep trying different tactics and hopefully one day I will gain his trust. Yes on the internal clock. Mine do the same thing.
I have a veiled as well. He's a pain to work with when I clean or reorganize his enclosure a lot of personality that one haha

I do agree, I have a veiled as well and he is also a pain, but I love him nom the less. I would also agree chameleons are smart. Almost to smart. So they could probably detect seasons.

Back
Top Bottom