Cups for Enclosure to feed

RetroSquid

Anyone got good cups I can hang on the enclosure or should I make my own?
gonna do cup feeding till he feels more at ease and that feel comfortable eating there then me holding the cup lol

I just made one from a 1 liter bottle and thought for sure my cham wouldnt go near it. But I caught him this morning eating from it! The edges are a little sharp so I'll probably remake it with PVC pipe soon now that I know he likes it.

I just made one from a 1 liter bottle and thought for sure my cham wouldnt go near it. But I caught him this morning eating from it! The edges are a little sharp so I'll probably remake it with PVC pipe soon now that I know he likes it.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, something I can have him pass by while hes roaming cause right now he likes hiding inside the plants but usually just basking when hes at ease and then begins to roam.
I personally just don't like waving my hand in his face waiting till he takes a nibble out of the small cup.

I bought some $1 storage bowls from the dollar store and drill a couple of small holes in the bottom for drainage. Then either wedge them between something or use a couple of small 'S' hooks and hang it off a vine.

Back
Top Bottom