Cup feed or free range?

Orchidartist

I am just curious :D How do you feed you Chams?

I cup feed both of mine, I dont want bugs getting out in my room and I find my Chams are actually excited to see me LOL

Both.
I cup feed when I am in a hurry (usually that's every morning!) as I dont have time to watch and make sure nothing gets away. My cages dont seal-up tight, so there are lots of holes and cracks for little buggies to escape through.
I free-range when I am there to make sure food gets eaten (especially for roaches). Or whenever I am not concerned about the food escaping (for example silkworms).

I do both I try and cup/tray feed but sometimes crickets jump out but my Cham fires up as soon as he sees me put his tray in. He literaly leaps off his pertch to get to that tray.

cup feed. i can monitor food intake and dont want escapees in my apartment; not to mention being looked at like the food god.lol

I do both . . . sort of. With silkies I place throughout the cage, and they cling to branches and things and my cham finds them. Anything else, I use a cup.

I cup feed the crickets to keep track of how many he eats and to make up for that I hand feed a silkworm and then free range a couple silkies later in the day to let him hunt.

Back
Top Bottom