Photo of chameleon in question

Attachments

• 0B4E9A99-7216-41AB-A6E3-FB2651AFE4E5.jpeg
    0B4E9A99-7216-41AB-A6E3-FB2651AFE4E5.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 120
  • E0A86437-0DEC-4B16-BB81-3318B86D68FF.jpeg
    E0A86437-0DEC-4B16-BB81-3318B86D68FF.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 112
It's quite a bit chonkier then the ones I've seen, but that's a helmeted chameleon or a triceros hoenheli if you want the fancy name.
If you just got this cham I'd recommend checking this out! https://chameleonacademy.com/trioceros-hoehnelii/

Pretty much has all the info you need on there, but if you end up having any questions feel free to ask on here. Theres a few if us that have the same type of chameleon.

A word of warning tho, idk where you live, but eye the temperature like a hawk. These guys like their temperatures cool and since theres a heatwave rn its dangerous. My little guy actually passed away this past week because washington went from 70-80 in the day to friggin 110-120 and then my AC decdied to break over one of those nights and he didn't make it past it :(. So def watch your temps

Last edited:
It's quite a bit chonkier then the ones I've seen, but that's a helmeted chameleon or a triceros hoenheli if you want the fancy name.
If you just got this cham I'd recommend checking this out! https://chameleonacademy.com/trioceros-hoehnelii/

Pretty much has all the info you need on there, but if you end up having any questions feel free to ask on here. Theres a few if us that have the same type of chameleon.

A word of warning tho, idk where you live but eye the temperature like a hawk. These guys like their temperatures cool amd since theres a heatwave rn its dangerous. My little guy actually passed away this past week because washington went from 70-80 in the day to friggin 110-120 and then my AC decdied to break over one of those nights :(. So def watch your temps
Thank you!

you got a beautiful cham....interesting you thought it was a veiled....helmeted chams are montane species...wonderful species

Back
Top Bottom