Cross Breeds

x8justblazeit8x

Hello im a newb!

But this past summer i was stoked on going to a reptile show even got vip tickets because i wanted a male panther chameleon come to find out they did not have any but females. So I am a=veryy happy happy with her!! She is an ambanja . I see alot of ambilobe online to purchase. i have done some research and seen some cross breeds, but anyways. Just suprised the market for cross breed is not really there. Is there any one out here that have some?

Hello im a newb!

But this past summer i was stoked on going to a reptile show even got vip tickets because i wanted a male panther chameleon come to find out they did not have any but females. So I am a=veryy happy happy with her!! She is an ambanja . I see alot of ambilobe online to purchase. i have done some research and seen some cross breeds, but anyways. Just suprised the market for cross breed is not really there. Is there any one out here that have some?
It's not a hybrid. Its a cross locale. And yes plenty people have them however most like to breed to stay within the bloodline.

With not having any cham keeping experience, why do you all of a sudden want to breed them?? I have easy access to ambanja etc.. Before I would provide a breeder to somebody I would make sure they had at least a year of keeping experience.... for many reasons!!

Back
Top Bottom