criteria for this month?

FaunaBgirl, I assume you are asking about a contest theme? When contest themes are used, they will be announced in their respected contest thread. You can find the current contest thread at the top of this forum. As Justin mentioned above, there is no theme this month.

Contest rules

Maybe I'm confused about the entry rules. It says one entry per member, but is that one entry per member that gets into the final voting pool? I see some members that have posted 4 or 5 photos for this month, so can you enter a bunch and they get pared down to 1 per member in the finals?

Maybe I'm confused about the entry rules. It says one entry per member, but is that one entry per member that gets into the final voting pool? I see some members that have posted 4 or 5 photos for this month, so can you enter a bunch and they get pared down to 1 per member in the finals?
The rules are one entry per member (no more than one per household). If a member has multiple entries they will all be removed before voting begins. The site staff will not pick their favorite. Multiple entries by the same member is often not detected until after the entry deadline.

Back
Top Bottom