CRICKETS

I saw one of the online reptile suppliers (maybe Josh’s Frogs) sold some “bug off” item that is supposed to help limit loose feeders to the room they got out in. Not certain how it works. Just spray it across the door threshold?

Johnnyjames- I need to work for you.. Great parenting/responsibility skills you have (and tact). :D (y)

What kind & size of crickets? Med. or smaller domestic will likely die off in just a few days unless they can find good sources of water & food, so look for places they might find those things. ;)

I love my Chameleon to death but not his crickets! A bunch got lose in my room! I’ve caught almost 5 in 2 hours how do I get rid of them? i dont fill safe to sleep in my bed!
I don't feed crickets anymore for many reasons, including this one. I had to tape every possible escape route in the cricket pen I kept them in and put that cricket pen in a well ventilated Hefty storage tote (I cut out a large portion of the lid of this tote, got glued mesh screen over it and also drilled holes into the lid and hotglued the same mesh over the drilled holes, also). I consider feeding crickets in dire circumstances (E.g. Out of other feeders and they are the only thing available). Crickets are cheap, but that's the only pro I can think of.

If you don't care about feeding them off create a dark warm spot covered in double sided tape and it may get some of them for you.
You guys are hilarious but cruel.

Back
Top Bottom