crickets

micahhh

hey! this is a really weird question but has anyone had experiences with finding crickets l outside of the cricket pen? i found a cricket on the wall and am totally freaked that they might be getting out. any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

They can be sneaky. Sometimes they just jump out when you are taking some out and you simply don't notice.

yup, its totally normal when keeping chams. once, I was cleaning out the vents in the floor and found probably 10 dead inside!

hey! this is a really weird question but has anyone had experiences with finding crickets l outside of the cricket pen? i found a cricket on the wall and am totally freaked that they might be getting out. any suggestions on how to fix the problem?
LOL it happens... I use a feeder cup and still there is an escapee here and there. I think they jump for freedom when I am trying to shake them into the cup from their bin. Although I would prefer a random act of cricket over a roach running free any day!

I have loose dubias in my house pretty often. They don't breed well inside your house just running around. I wouldn't worry too much. Mine didn't get loose from the cages, the smallest sizes got out of the bins

Back
Top Bottom