crickets

My new rule with crickets is they are kept in the garage and only fed off in the outdoor cage. Sorry that won't work for those of you at more northern latitudes. I also try to feed dubia and silks so I need less crickets. I still keep them in case a certain someone gets picky.

I have gotten real good at catching crickets... I once dropped about 150 in my kitchen. The house was chirping for days....:eek:

The wife was not amused. I was banned from buying crickets in bulk.....lol (But I just started to again :rolleyes:)
My daughter is allergic to cats..

I have gotten real good at catching crickets... I once dropped about 150 in my kitchen. The house was chirping for days....:eek:

The wife was not amused. I was banned from buying crickets in bulk.....lol (But I just started to again :rolleyes:)
Omfg I just know started to have to work my cricket fears,sometimes no ones home and camo needs to eat..So I would have not slept had I had 150 crickets in my house.lol

Monitors are the most intelligent reptiles, or at least one of, if you can litter train a ferret in a day (ive done it) you can a monitor.

Back
Top Bottom