Crickets missing limbs?

Peeps101

Established Member
So recently with these medium sized crickets I’ve noticed about 6 of them have died in the past 3 days since I got them. As well as a ton of them are missing limbs, more specifically, their back legs. I don’t know if other crickets are eating their friends legs but I give them food, (a cut piece of sweet potato and some parsley). I see them eat it yet they still decide to chew on their own antennas. I haven’t seen them eating each other, only that some are missing a back leg or two. Is this normal?

Crickets are totally gross, they drown in tiny amounts of water, they are cannibals, they smell...etc. I keep mine in a metal screen cage in a warm well ventilated spot, they are easy to breed this way, make sure the food you put in there is in a dish that is easily taken out, organic food only lasts 4 days before it goes bad

Crickets are totally gross, they drown in tiny amounts of water, they are cannibals, they smell...etc. I keep mine in a metal screen cage in a warm well ventilated spot, they are easy to breed this way, make sure the food you put in there is in a dish that is easily taken out, organic food only lasts 4 days before it goes bad
Yeah, okay. Thanks. Quick question, would this plant be okay for a veiled?
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom