Crickets died

Pogochewy

I just bought a back of large crickets from petco. I kept them in a well ventilated container with food water. However less then 24 hours after I bought them every single cricket was almost dead. They were all seemingly partially paralized, and were dragging themselves by only a few legs or just laying there moving only a few legs. Does anyone have an idea as to what could have caused this?

I just bought a back of large crickets from petco. I kept them in a well ventilated container with food water. However less then 24 hours after I bought them every single cricket was almost dead. They were all seemingly partially paralized, and were dragging themselves by only a few legs or just laying there moving only a few legs. Does anyone have an idea as to what could have caused this?

Were the crickets from the packaged container or were they bagged?

Yes, sounds like the cricket virus to me.

This has happened to me a handful of times :mad: Call petco and simply ask if you can take them back for live ones. The petsmart I used to get mine from wouod let me do this if I had my receipt. Since then I invested in some tubs from walmart and started to farm my own wich is very easy. There are some YouTube videos you can take a look at. I'll never buy crickets again :D:D:D... good luck.

Back
Top Bottom