Crickets by mail - all year round

ChameleonClem

Established Member
Hello, I haven't had chameleons for a while, my boyfriend and I are now homeowners in a rural area and exploring the idea of getting a chameleon.

I know there are places that will mail you crickets, but are there places that do it through the winter? Are they reliable?
If so what places do you reccommend?

-background-
When i had chameleons in the past i was at the mercy of my parents taking me into town, which resulted in days without crickets so id go outside and catch what i could. I am an adult now and know that wont be a problem again, but my fear is running out of food when the closest pet store is 30+ minutes away, and inaccessible during bad winter weather.
In short id just feel more comfortable knowing i have a consistent easy supply of creepy crawlies.

There are quite a few places... For crickets rainbowmealworms.com or ghanns cricket farm. Rainbow carries other feeders as well. I buy dubia and other feeders from dubia.com

All of these you can get feeders in winter. You just want to be smart about it. If you have a huge snow storm order faster delivery so it beats the storm. Order for pick up only as well if your getting them via USPS. Then they hold them at your local post office and you don't have to worry about extreme temps killing them off in transit to your home.

Back
Top Bottom