CricketFood

what's the deal here? closed down or what? I knew that they were really busy when i ordered about 4-5 weeks ago. later i see on the site that he was not taking any more orders; and now the site is closed down completely from the looks of it. Does anyone know whether or not they are going to fill those last few orders or is that just money lost on my part?

closed. Do not expect product or refund. I got neither. When I e-mailed all I received was a automated response.

That weird I got a order that I placed 3 months ago...a little over a week ago :eek: When I emailed him (pratically every month) he said he forgot about my order and lost track of it...so he probably did the same with you. I dought he will make another batch if he's closed. If you paid with paypal you can get your money back.

oh well, at least i didnt sink a pile of money into it. does anyone have any other suggestions for a dry gutload available for purchase? I'd like a dry mix and then i'll add my own wet mix. Right now i'm using a variety of fruits and vegetables along with a commercial gutload (cricket yummies to be exact. I had good results with their aquatic turtle food so i thought i'd try them out on crickets, plus i liked the looks of their ingredient list better than some of the others i had seen) I didnt know if anyone had their favorites on dry mix gutload. does anyone have any experience with monster diet?

I'd like a dry mix and then i'll add my own wet mix.

I got my order and an email saying he was backed up and he expected future orders to be delayed. It's just a guy, one guy (Ronnie)that does this on the side, after his regular job, in his garage. One time he did talk about selling but haven't heard anything else since. I do know that was some REALLY GOOD gutload. I'm glad that I stocked up! Jann

When he was trying to sell I emailed him and told him I was interested in buying and wanted to get info but never heard back from him.

We offer a gutload that works great for crickets and roaches, many of our customers perfer it to the one in question. We sell it all over the world, many of our zoo customers use it too! The bugs will eat ALL of this stuff, no corn fillers so your not paying for corn weight the bugs wont eat anyhow!

We offer a gutload that works great for crickets and roaches, many of our customers perfer it to the one in question. We sell it all over the world, many of our zoo customers use it too! The bugs will eat ALL of this stuff, no corn fillers so your not paying for corn weight the bugs wont eat anyhow!

I just ordered some silkie eggs from you 2 days ago. Ill have to see what the gutload is like when I run out of my circketfood.com gutload. I usually go with mulberryfarms but they didnt have any eggs. Its nice to be able to get your feeders all at one place hint hint;) Besides silkies I use dubia, crickets, and horns along with some wild caught bugs. Again hint hint;) Anyway thanks for having some silkie eggs on hand I really need them.

Wow, I just saw the website was closed and emailed the guy to see if I was going to get my order or my $50 back, and got this automated response:

"We have closed. There won't be any money until I can find a job. My bank accounts have been closed, paypal account has been deleted, my house is in forecloser, and car is being returned to bank. Sorry, the economy sucks and took me down with it, there is nothing I can do. It was a mistake for me to reopen the business the last time. I should have know this would happen. Everyone said they would pay more and wait longer and only a few of you did. There are no jobs here, I've been looking for months and can't get one. I am sorry, because those that have outstanding orders have been my best and most loyal customers. Because of that, I hope you will take me at my word, which is the only thing I have left, that I will pay you back one day."

Really sad. It's too late to get my money back from Paypal because I place the order on June 14th, so I'll have to see if there is anything my bank can do, but since he says all his accounts are closed, I may just be out the money. I feel sorry for him, but wish he would have just been honest and let us cancel our orders, instead of continually claiming they were "on the way as soon as weather permits." :(

If you paid with a credit card via paypals, you can file a claim via you card card and get your money back. Jann

If you paid with a credit card via paypals, you can file a claim via you card card and get your money back. Jann

Yeah, that's what I may do, but I keep wrestling with whether I SHOULD??? I mean, the poor guy has lost everything, and I'm sure he didn't intend to take anybody's money fraudulantly. If I file with my bank, won't that just be one more person going after HIM? I would like my $50 back, but it's long gone and I'm not going without because of the loss of it. I'm just not sure what the right thing is to do here........

Back
Top Bottom