cricket encloser

apple

i am tryin to build the cricket encloser from those platic containers i baugh 2 containers one of them i cut out the bottom and used window screen to cover up the hole this way when they poop it falls down and i take out the container from the other one and throw out the poop i saw this on the forums but my prob is that i cant get the window screen to stick to the plastic i used silicone and now i am tryin gorilla glue any suggestions anyone??

Hey bud,

I used hot glue on mine and it worked great.... too bad I scrapped the whole screened-floor setup because crickets ate thru it! and I even used the petscreen stuff that everyone claims crickets wont get thru! but they did :( ...was wondering where all the escapees got out from.

So yeah, now I just use two buckets and just switch them from one to the other every couple days, while keeping the one on hand clean. good luck.

Jim

i dont really want to go spend money on a hot glue gun...anything else i can use??? b4 i just did it with silicone worked great crickets didnt escape and it was comfortable for me i baught alot of them and dint have to go to the store but it looked sloppy so i took off the silicone and now trying gorilla glue dont think its gona work im gettin kinda aggravated..lol i want it to work

sorry bud, im not too sure of what other "glues" etc will work....

you have to have a few dollars sitting around that you could use on a glue gun....those things are dirt cheap! ;) good luck, and let us know what works for you.

Jim

lol just got bac from home depot baught a mini glue gun 5 bucks pretty cheap lets see if it works

alchmey thank you so much for the suggestion with the hot glue worked great u just stooped my aggravation ur number one in my book

Back
Top Bottom