Cricket Crack

garcia031

:confused:How goes it all_

And Yes I'm looking for some Cricket crack, i've gottenit b4, but i for got the the vendor. My question is Who was it, Does any one Know???

Thanx in advance:confused:

Tyrone2.jpg

I want some too!

And Yes I'm looking for some Cricket crack, i've gottenit b4, but i for got the the vendor. My question is Who was it, Does any one Know???

Thanx in advance:confused:

Tiki Tiki Reptiles sells/makes it. Since you're local, The Reptile Zoo in Fountain Valley sells it too. :)

So do any of you use this crack as a staple for your feeders? Also, what's the consencus on what's better: Cricket Crack or Bug Burger?

So do any of you use this crack as a staple for your feeders? Also, what's the consencus on what's better: Cricket Crack or Bug Burger?

I use cricket crack for my roaches, but not as a staple (I gave up on keeping crickets a long time ago). I use it as a supplement to the many vegies, fish food, and fruit that I give them. Crickets are scavengers just like roaches, so in my opinion, there's no significant difference in feeding.
Replashy makes the bugburger, right? I've never tried it because I've never heard of anyone raving about it.

So I have gotten dino fuel (both types), cricket crack, and bug burger and I love them all. I make the bug burger as the package says but add some dino fuel from time to time. (even though I am sure it has some of the same stuff) All of the crickets go nuts for everything they are offered even the veggies I mix up in to cubes myself. I just try to give my feeder a variety of stuff.

Tyrone2.jpg

I want some too!

*scratches neck* is it 5 O' Clock yet?

To the OP. I use cricket crack, and the name fits perfectly lol. The creator of this holy goodness is SSimsswiSS, you can try sending him a PM to ask for a "deal".

As for other dry gutload options, allot of people make their own. Or you can pick up DinoFuel or BugBurger. I personally use all three and plan on making my own soon haha.

Tiki Tiki can ship it to you. Or if you make trip down to Fountain Valley, Prehistoric Pets has it in house.

Tiki Tiki Reptiles sells/makes it.
Tiki Tiki sells. I'm their supplier.

they do so does anyone know if its available in canada?
Due to the dairy / milk product in it, Canada doesn't like the crack crossing it border.

Variety is always best. So mix it up.

Attachments

• cricket crack logo BOLD.jpg
    cricket crack logo BOLD.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom