Cricket cardboard?

skully23

Well I ordered 1000 crickets and they should be coming in tuesday or wensday. Well I am out of cardboard egg cartons and we don't eat eggs that much for more. Where could I possibly go ask for some?
There is a Owens, Alco, CVS, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Walmart, and other stores close enough for me to go to but I already asked Ownes and Walmart...they don't have any.

So where do I get some? I am out and only using toliet paper tubes or paper towel tubes for crickets. I'm going to need much more than that for 1000 crickets!:eek:

Lately I have been going outside and collecting the leaves off of dandelions and I wanted to know if the whole weed (flower top) is also ok to feed to crickets? (No fertilizer or anything has been sprayed..their safe)

I also want to start a dubia colony but need someone or some site to get me started. I want the cheapest site or person to sell me some. ;)
Oh are dubias good for bearded dragons?

Every time we order crickets they seem to come with A LOT of egg crates. We have some saved up just from the few times we've ordered. I've actually been to a petsmart before and bought crickets (though haven't gone back after ordering in bulk online) and they actually gave me some at the time. Go there and see if maybe they'll give you some.

Every time we order crickets they seem to come with A LOT of egg crates. We have some saved up just from the few times we've ordered. I've actually been to a petsmart before and bought crickets (though haven't gone back after ordering in bulk online) and they actually gave me some at the time. Go there and see if maybe they'll give you some.

I normally go to a petstore and buy crickets...they tear pieces off and stick it in the bag with the crickets but after awhile it starts smelling and I change it..I have run out and this is first time ordering crickets online. I can check those places next time I go near one but I will try the breakfast restaurant first :)

Trust me, if you're ordering a LARGE number online, they will provide you with plenty in the box they come in. They want their crickets to get to you safe and sound with as few "casualties" as possible. Think about it, they want you to order from them again, ya know? We just had an order of 500 crickets and we got 2 rows of egg crates in the box, the length and width of the box.

Also Joshsfrogs.com has a pretty good price on a Dubia Starter colony. It may not be the cheapest out there but they send quality insects and have very reasonable and quick shipping.

Back
Top Bottom