Cricket Amount.

Hey, I’ve had my veiled chameleon Oscar for over a year now. He isn’t full grown and I recently got him a new cage and he has had a change in diet. I have medium to large crickets how much do I give him a day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 88
I’ve heard they grow around 3 feet plus he had a smaller cage for almost if that (he has a really big cage now)
Max 2ft. Average is around 18-20". If he was stunted in a smaller cage as a juvenile he's stunted for life. I'd suggest reading up and doing research on your Yemen Chameleon and it's husbandry needs.

I don't suggest mealworms as there are much better options, but I don't think they are as dangerous as people make them out to be. Superworms are better, use them about once or twice a week max to avoid addiction. Agree with what everyone said above.

Max 2ft. Average is around 18-20". If he was stunted in a smaller cage as a juvenile he's stunted for life. I'd suggest reading up and doing research on your Yemen Chameleon and it's husbandry needs.
His diet was different, and consisted of worms. I’m increasing his health so he could still grow especially in his cage which is like big. I’ve re arranged it just sending the pic of the cage for an idea of the size.

Attachments

• C7B97462-7142-462A-B47E-BC02CEA8E244.jpeg
    C7B97462-7142-462A-B47E-BC02CEA8E244.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 90
His diet was different, and consisted of worms. I’m increasing his health so he could still grow especially in his cage which is like big. I’ve re arranged it just sending the pic of the cage for an idea of the size.
Thats your setup? Oh boy... And dude seriously he's not going to grow any bigger. He's an adult. End of story. I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me or yourself here....

Back
Top Bottom