Crestie Eggs!

Norcal55

Avid Member
I just found my first Crested Gecko eggs today. They are so big compared to my Ambilobe eggs!

9043634587_93636c1023.jpg

thats awesome!! congrats! are you planning on keeping the babies or selling them?

Hi
Im planning on selling them. I have no idea what they will look like. Im totally new to Cresties. Someone was selling their collection and I had a few empty ExoTerra enclosures empty and that just can't happen:D

Congrats! I was also surprised by how big the eggs are! I have a breeding pair of cresties too and it's 'our' first season too! I have two clutches - the first ones were laid on 18th March and she took almost 8 weeks to lay the second clutch on May 10th. The first clutch are now at day 89 and I am on edge as they could hatch at any time! It's so exciting! Do you have pics of your cresties?

Congrats! I was also surprised by how big the eggs are! I have a breeding pair of cresties too and it's 'our' first season too! I have two clutches - the first ones were laid on 18th March and she took almost 8 weeks to lay the second clutch on May 10th. The first clutch are now at day 89 and I am on edge as they could hatch at any time! It's so exciting! Do you have pics of your cresties?

Hi,
Here is my male, Ill try to takes some of the female tonight. Good luck with the eggs, hope they hatch soon!

9052184322_cbbc54539c.jpg

8926009151_4c8523e9b3.jpg

Awww, he's lovely - he looks a lot like my female! :D She is a yellow tiger with just 2 spots and my male is a red harlequin partial pinstripe with portholes. Bit of a mouthful, lol, his name is Splat. Her name is Buffie (the cricket slayer)!! :D:D

Awww, he's lovely - he looks a lot like my female! :D She is a yellow tiger with just 2 spots and my male is a red harlequin partial pinstripe with portholes. Bit of a mouthful, lol, his name is Splat. Her name is Buffie (the cricket slayer)!! :D:D

Haha love those names. My male is Butters and still need one for my female. Ar you a member of any Gecko forums? Can you recommend one?

how exciting for both of you!!! please keep us updated on how the eggs and babies are doing! my mom really wants a crested gecko so i will be watching and maybe getting a baby! i trust people here an awful lot more then breeders you never get to know on the interent :)

how exciting for both of you!!! please keep us updated on how the eggs and babies are doing! my mom really wants a crested gecko so i will be watching and maybe getting a baby! i trust people here an awful lot more then breeders you never get to know on the interent :)

Thanks. I think Im going to like breeding these guys. Only 2 eggs per clutch and a short incubation time :) I'll be able to get my baby reptile fix in between Chameleon clutches. Ill let you know when they are old enough for a new home. Im sure we dont live more than a few hours from each other and you can have one :)

Thanks. I think Im going to like breeding these guys. Only 2 eggs per clutch and a short incubation time :) I'll be able to get my baby reptile fix in between Chameleon clutches. Ill let you know when they are old enough for a new home. Im sure we dont live more than a few hours from each other and you can have one :)

Thanks for keeping me updated! yeah we live about 2 hours away from each other, im pretty close to Yosemite National Park :) i love baby reptiles :D
what kind of chams are you breeding?

Thanks for keeping me updated! yeah we live about 2 hours away from each other, im pretty close to Yosemite National Park :) i love baby reptiles :D
what kind of chams are you breeding?

I love that area, I almost moved to Sonora last year. I work down that way all the time.
I am breeding Ambilobe's. I have 42 little ones ranging from 1 week up to 10 weeks old.

I love that area, I almost moved to Sonora last year. I work down that way all the time.
I am breeding Ambilobe's. I have 42 little ones ranging from 1 week up to 10 weeks old.

I live in Sonora! how funny! lol. Its gorgeous at Yosemite, i love going up there. Sonoras nice too but i like it more up the hill :)
Thats awesome! baby chameleons are soo cool. how long have you been breeding them?

Back
Top Bottom