Crested Gecko Eggs

PrettyInInk87

As promised, here are a couple of pictures of Rexi's first clutch of eggs! She has been in the same tank as Ace for a couple of months or more, yay! Just bummed that I wasn't there and still am not there so all I have are these pictures. :( Can't wait to get home!

RexisFirstClutch.jpg

RexisBabies.jpg

Momma "Rexi"
GoldenGecko068.jpg

Daddy "Ace"
Damien018.jpg

Get ready-they can lay two eggs every 20-30 days. I now have 9 eggs incubating and I think they are ready to lay more!

awee adorable! i cant wait too see the hatchlings :D

Me either! :D

Congrats again Gabby! :D I get one or two right?! ;)

Hm, we'll see. ;)

Get ready-they can lay two eggs every 20-30 days. I now have 9 eggs incubating and I think they are ready to lay more!

Oh I know! I bet your excited, I know I am. Lol! If I ever feel overwhelmed the good thing is that I can always seperate them a couple of clutches before I want them to stop.

I now have 11! I still cannot figure out how those big eggs come out of those little geckos! :)

That is awesome Gabby! Try candeling the eggs with and LED flashlight, maybe you will see a wiggling baby crestie in there. :)

How exciting! I can't wait til my Buffie is big enough to breed her with Splat, they will make awesome babies! I can't wait to see pics of your hatchlings!

lol thats awsome gabby:D i went to San Diego and i saw you talking to ryan, but i had to leave:(

i now want crested geckos :p they are cool

You saw me and didn't say hi?! Tisk tisk... :p

Cresties are way awesome and I love them! Just hate waiting on these little guys to hatch... I thought they would have hatched by now but I guess they need more time. :D

Back
Top Bottom