Craigslist, Sengal ad :(

I agree. He does look good to me too, but the problem is where he kept him. I was kind of confused when I read that it roamed free. I would get it if I even lived in the states :/ I do always keep in mind that people that sell chams on craigslist dont care for them well and that's why they dont want it. I haaaate when they say: I don't want it anymore, or it's not my style or something... that's just like buying a car and not using it! :mad:

EDIT: I read wrong :eek: roaming fEE haha :p

Nothing really wrong...it just made me sad that someone doesn't want it anymore :(
poor little orphan.

ok so i contacted this guy about adopting his senegal cham and asked him if he would ship him cause i live 4-5 hours from him, he said yes because he actually ships reptiles for a living..as i asked him some questions i was getting more disgusted with him by the minute..he owns a petting zoo and purchased 10 senegal chams but only wants to keep 4 for his petting zoo...they are wc so i asked if they had been treated for parasites, and his answer was why when they don't have ticks or mites ...i just feel so bad for these poor little chams and i would like to rescue them...problem is he has 5 left and i have no room for them..if i were to have them shipped to me would anyone be interested in adopting any of them? i will keep 1 so there would be 4 that would need homes...they are priced at $25 each, and i obviously don't want any profit from them just want them to find someone that will love them and give them a good life ...you would just have to pay the $25 and shipping if you aren't close by....i'd love to get my hands on those other 4 that he is keeping for his petting zoo cause the very thought of it makes me cringe...well anyone that is interested please let me know...thanks

I wish I had seen that ad back in March ... I was down for the weekend and only about 45 minutes to an hour away .:(

Back
Top Bottom