Couple of Questions???

Jweezy

Are mediterranean house geckos (Hemidactylus turcicus) ok for Chameleons to eat? I look around on the internet and couldn't really find anything on if they were poisonous or anything, so if anyone new anything about them would be grateful for the help...

Also I noticed today there was a lil black fly bug in my chameleon cage it kind of looked like a fruit fly or maybe a nat just wondering if it's ok to let it fly around in there and maybe chameleon would eat it or so i kill them?? I am not sure if it came from the plant and the moisture or the plant.

any ideas would be great... thanks

Are mediterranean house geckos (Hemidactylus turcicus) ok for Chameleons to eat? I look around on the internet and couldn't really find anything on if they were poisonous or anything, so if anyone new anything about them would be grateful for the help...

Also I noticed today there was a lil black fly bug in my chameleon cage it kind of looked like a fruit fly or maybe a nat just wondering if it's ok to let it fly around in there and maybe chameleon would eat it or so i kill them?? I am not sure if it came from the plant and the moisture or the plant.

any ideas would be great... thanks

Dude, I would stick to insects as feeders.

I'm not checking to cuz I want to feed them to her but sometimes they crawl on the walls and the plant I have outside when she is out there free rangin and when the sun starts to set they come out so it was more of a question like if she catches one herself not me feeding it to her

My cham ate one of the little wild anoles about 3 months ago that we have down here in florida. He was fine, but you just have to worry about parasites with anything wild that you feed (or your cham accidentally eats).

what about little nats or the i don't know they look like fruit flies in the cage, i think there came from plant. will they bite my chameleon or they ok? or should i squish them.

Back
Top Bottom