Riker X a Hyperion Female and is @ 7 months old

Riker the Sire
DSC_0472.jpg

Felix

3D6CF44F_zpse221772b.jpg

DDA4FB43_zps811b78a2.jpg

D543E5B5_zpse3191346.jpg

This guy came from

Skywalker X a Hyperion female and was hatched on 3/20 so he's only 4&1/2 months old. :eek:

Skywalker the sire

DSC_0465.jpg

No Name yet offspring.

79ECEEA0_zps9d762fde.jpg

164B0ED2_zpsca02b481.jpg

962F60C9_zpsb6b6edad.jpg

The first ones colors are crazyyyy. It doesn't even look like the same chameleon

That's because it isn't lol the 1st cham is the sire of the second one. Just realized I didn't make it too clear who was who. fixed now.

That's because it isn't lol the 1st cham is the sire of the second one. Just realized I didn't make it too clear who was who. fixed now.[/QUOT

Yeah I see that now lol I was like dam the sun makes a big dif in color ha

I would like to see pics of the 2nd chameleons clutch mates . He looks like he has some tamatave blood in him. But wow all that white is Stunning!!!!

wow!! some killer chams. so variable i love it! that right there is what makes a cross interesting! so many possibilities....

wow!! some killer chams. so variable i love it! that right there is what makes a cross interesting! so many possibilities....

Thing is its not supposed to be a cross it is ambilobe x ambilobe. The sires are clutch mates. And they were bred to Females that were clutch mates from Hyperion. My males are supposedly 3-4 generations (at least) decendants of Anubis. He had a lot of white for an ambilobe it may just be a weird genetic quirk. But most of the males have a lot of white. Either way I am really happy with the way this clutch turned out. Can't wait to see how the second clutch colors up.

Back
Top Bottom