Couldn't resist buying a female:)

bandi

I went to a reptile show this sunday, and just couldn't resist buying her:) She is a 3 months old veiled, very afraid of me, and she's being very redish a lot, that i have never seen on my male.
185757_1887435629409_1346983232_32237719_3102374_n.jpg

Hope you like her:)

Now thats some unusual looking colors for a veiled. Really strange, is that a trans veiled morph? Ive never seen a reg veiled like that before.

Congrats! She's a beauty! Females are beautiful and just as colourful in their own way! I was told that my first cham, Lily, went through a pink phase. That was before I got her and by 6 months she had grown out of it, so I didn't get to see it, but I would imagine she looked a lot like yours!!:D

Now thats some unusual looking colors for a veiled. Really strange, is that a trans veiled morph? Ive never seen a reg veiled like that before.

No idea really, all info i was given is that it's a female veiled, born in november. She doesnt always have that colour, sometimes i can see her nice green when she doesnt see me watching:) I hope it's not a sign of any illness or stress.

Girls can be beautiful too. Several of mine have beautiful markings. What they don't have (of course) are the big casques, but they do have little ones. :)

Back
Top Bottom