Could no believe this.... LIARS!

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
So.... I went to petco today to get something for my beta fish and I went over to the reptile section...... Poor turtle was pressing itself against the glass enclosure.... It was trying to escape.

I go around the corner and look above and this is what I saw... What liars they are to say this. They do not do this at all!

Apologies for the lights.
IMG_20210123_162110558.jpg

IMG_20210123_162106227.jpg

1. Petco cares about animals
2. At Petco, animals come first

😢

No I didn't. They didn't have any chamelons and I am not experienced in other species of reptile. But, I am going to start my studies soon.

sometimetimes there stuff goes off and they need to be told .. great job keeping up on the studies:)
I’ve gone off on a few petco workers but I’m short and not super intimidating so they usually just ignore everything I say. Every time I go I see one baby veiled or Jackson that’s ABSOLUTELY NOT 3 months old more like 2 weeks. 😢😡

I am going to try and not to.... The thing is sometimes I can't find the product elsewhere
I don’t really go anymore I now go to lllreptile and am starting to buy online. Sometimes I just go to see the poor animals although I should stop I always end up crying and sad 🙄

Back
Top Bottom