Could I put a BTS in here?

chameleon97

Just wondering, could i put a BTS in here? Its 55 gallons.

-Steve

Attachments

• ECP_00066.jpg
    ECP_00066.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 124
  • ECP_00065.jpg
    ECP_00065.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 152
Too bad you don't live near me! I have a rescued BTS that needs a forever home!

What condition is it in? I would love it. Unfortunatley, It would cost quite a lot. Plus, Idk if its legal to bring BTS's across the border.

-Steve

BTW Ryan J, LOVE THAT PIC!!!

12 inches deep is a bit small, they will get bigger then it will be deep
the length is great though

Yea... thats why I asked... Could he still turn around?

-Steve

Yes , that tank will work fine. The skink will be able to move around ok.

Although I must admit I moved mine up to a 3x2x2 recently and I like it a little better.

It will work , but deeper is always better.

He is an adult male Irian Jaya BTS. He was burnt by a light on top of his head and back. He had a scab on his eye that when he shed came off and a chunk of his eye lid came off with it. The eye kept getting irritated so I tried antibiotics and antibiotic eye drops but it was still looking bad. I had my vet do reconstructive eye lid surgery to make the eye lid fit together and close correctly. It healed up great but the eye still looks irritated. So then I tried eye lubricant thinking maybe his tear duct got damaged and maybe that was the issue but that didnt work either. Now his eye looks irritated from time to time but there is nothing wrong with it. The globe of the eye is great and he can see just fine. He does have to be kept on only newspaper to prevent his eye from getting more irritated. He eats great and has gained over 300 grams since I've had him. Other than the eye he is normal and nice.

prettykttkat-albums-rescued-blue-tongue-skink-picture1190-blue-tongue-skink.jpg

Back
Top Bottom