Costume

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
I hope there are no posts with chams dressed up in costume for Halloween like you see other animals this time of year.
Just thinking about that and picturing in my mind what may come about?
Drake will be going as a tree dragon in his birthday suit.? Happy Halloween to all and be safe.

I hope there are no posts with chams dressed up in costume for Halloween like you see other animals this time of year.
Just thinking about that and picturing in my mind what may come about?
Drake will be going as a tree dragon in his birthday suit.? Happy Halloween to all and be safe.
Hammlet likes to 'dress up' as a stick when I look at him and my two ladies often dress up as leaves so that I can't find them.

Polish_20200502_094008909.jpg

At the risk of stretching the topic a bit...

Our veterinarian used to hold Halloween costume contests for the catsndogs.
The hospital resident cat always wears a cape cuz, "he thinks he's a superhero." :cautious:
Thing is, he wears it year-round, cuz he is a superhero (or so the vet claims... o_O)

One year (when we had both one dog & one cat) I stuck a zipper down the middle of each of their backs, snapped a picture, and told the vet staff that the cat was wearing a dog suit, and the dog was wearing a cat suit. (Ooh... Catsuit! ?)

We won that year for "most original." :rolleyes:

If I had my chameleon "in-hand" so to speak (aiming for around Halloween/Election Day) I was musing doing something similar with said chameleon & my beardie, but I'm not about to try to attach a zipper or anything else to a reptile. If the vets still promote this foolishness, I guess they'll have to take my word that it's a beardie wearing a chameleon suit, and vice versa... ?

Amen, the forums are no place for people dressing up their chameleons IMHO. They're chameleons, not people.

Last year my wife dressed our then 1 year old as a chameleon, this year that's what my other 1 year old will probably be.

Back
Top Bottom