Cortez-5 month old Panther Cross.

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
So today Cortez my 50% Nosy Be x 25% Ambilobe x 25% Ambanja Panther Chameleon turned 5 months old today. I got him from sarah777 here on the forums when he was only 2 and a half months old.

He is quite the Chameleon and has quickly grown on me. Watching him get these amazing colors is just fantastic! He has been showing yellows and blues a long with some red speckling, blue bars, and red around his eyes. Some days you can see hint's of purple in his bars. He is going to be a stunner when he grows up. As soon as I got home I took him out of his cage and put him in the two new pothos I picked up at Wal*Mart for $3 a piece. He seems to like them a lot. He ran right onto me for the first time ever! SUCCESS! :D

Here are four newer picture two are from today and a few from the other day. He is quite dull right now, looks to be about shedding again.

He is about 5 and 3/4's inches h/t almost 6 inches. He ways 10 grams and is gaining weight every few days that I have weighed him. I usually weigh my gang on Mondays.

102_0561.jpg

102_0575.jpg

102_0576.jpg

I'll get some more later on if I have time. Enjoy!

Outside pictures.

So, I had a chance to take Cortez and the babies outside today. Here are a few pictures of Cortez.

102_0589.jpg

102_0592.jpg

102_0594.jpg

102_0595.jpg

102_0597.jpg

He ran out onto my hand again. :3 It's working!

Back
Top Bottom