Correct plant light?

cruz.m

Avid Member
So I ordered these plant lights recommended from the cask above website they should be coming in later today hopefully but I’m wondering where I could place them. On top of the enclosure or could I place one on the side too? I was originally going to buy a different one but I forgot which one it was and couldn’t find the thread it was recommended on but I was viewing a different thread and these were recommended so I ordered them. Are they good?

Attachments

• BCDF759C-34C3-41BD-8F32-D352661A3C5A.jpeg
    BCDF759C-34C3-41BD-8F32-D352661A3C5A.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 78
Do only the top and make sure they put out white (or close to white) light
Ok thanks and the reviews look good it looks like white light. (Two of the pictures on the reviews)

Attachments

• 61409FF6-2F47-481E-8C6F-D495958EF5A1.jpeg
    61409FF6-2F47-481E-8C6F-D495958EF5A1.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 5213B943-9EB2-4216-AFAC-1FA2783E6907.jpeg
    5213B943-9EB2-4216-AFAC-1FA2783E6907.jpeg
    780.1 KB · Views: 71
I have concerns whether those will penetrate down far enough into a 4' H enclosure—IDK.
Did they have any PPF or PPFD data?

I have concerns whether those will penetrate down far enough into a 4' H enclosure—IDK.
Did they have any PPF or PPFD data?
I’m not sure but they were recommended on this website? I was going to get the top one but I only needed two and these come with 4 and there are no other options for 2 they haven’t came in sadly I have no idea why though but I’ll return them and get different ones if this one isn’t good? https://caskabove.com/lighting-resources#a560e3cb-627b-420e-bb3e-203bd7d3e5d4

I’m not sure but they were recommended on this website? I was going to get the top one but I only needed two and these come with 4 and there are no other options for 2 they haven’t came in sadly I have no idea why though but I’ll return them and get different ones if this one isn’t good? https://caskabove.com/lighting-resources#a560e3cb-627b-420e-bb3e-203bd7d3e5d4
I really have no experience with any of those except possibly the Sansi, but I can't read which one it is and the link is broken, so IDK.

I am partial to Sansi's products (but no connections), and they have many. The single bulbs are good for 1 or maybe 2 plants (depending). My Missus uses them for her single large plants. For her main plant table, she got 2 of these, and for my enclosure, I have 2 of these (it's a double enclosure—a single 2x2x4 would only need one.) The plants are growing like crazy; we have to prune again.

Sansi also has a lot of coupons.

I really have no experience with any of those except possibly the Sansi, but I can't read which one it is and the link is broken, so IDK.

I am partial to Sansi's products (but no connections), and they have many. The single bulbs are good for 1 or maybe 2 plants (depending). My Missus uses them for her single large plants. For her main plant table, she got 2 of these, and for my enclosure, I have 2 of these (it's a double enclosure—a single 2x2x4 would only need one.) The plants are growing like crazy; we have to prune again.

Sansi also has a lot of coupons.
I’m gonna cancel the order they aren’t even here yet. I’ll order one of these or look for the one someone mentioned. Do they sell some at Home Depot I have a store really close by so I can just go?

I’m gonna cancel the order they aren’t even here yet. I’ll order one of these or look for the one someone mentioned. Do they sell some at Home Depot I have a store really close by so I can just go?
Some HDs carry them. There's a list of dealers at the bottom of Sansiled.com
I would go through the specs for whichever light you're considering to determine depth of penetration, area, suitability, etc. My Missus has these; personally, I wouldn't use anything less for an enclosure. These bulbs last 5 yrs., so I wouldn't scrimp.

Back
Top Bottom