Correct multivitamin??

Larissa132

I use without d3 6 days a week and every Sunday I switch between d3 and multivitamins but now I'm not sure if I have the right multivitamin after reading some posts on here. Can someone help. If it's not the correct one, can someone drop a link to a correct one. I also have herptivite but also seen some posts saying it doesn't convert into the vitamin A that they need!!

Attachments

• 16315587818951753516570165560929.jpg
    16315587818951753516570165560929.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 95
Exo Terra does not have a good multivitamin. Get Zoo Med Reptivite Without D3 to use instead. What brand of calciums do you have?

The issue with the exo terra multivitamin is that it does not have D3. So if you were to use this 2 times a month you would also have to add a calcium with D3 two times a month. So these two would rotate week to week at one feeding with the calcium without D3 being at all other feedings.

I prefer the Repashy Calcium plus LoD. This one would be used 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th and then calcium without D3 at all other feedings https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DLJRMV2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The issue with the exo terra multivitamin is that it does not have D3. So if you were to use this 2 times a month you would also have to add a calcium with D3 two times a month. So these two would rotate week to week at one feeding with the calcium without D3 being at all other feedings.

I prefer the Repashy Calcium plus LoD. This one would be used 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th and then calcium without D3 at all other feedings https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DLJRMV2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
So than I wouldn't have to do the with d3??

So than I wouldn't have to do the with d3??

Or continue my d3 every other Sunday and than this the other 2 sundays?
Sweet lord... Ok ignore me.... Sorry my daughter was calling me from school while I was typing. Lets start over...

NO to the exo terra and the Herptivite neither of these have vitamin A, exo terra has D3 but the herptivite does not. Really not a complete all in one multi.

So do not use these return them and the calcium with D3. Only keep the calcium without D3. Buy the repashy calcium plus LoD to use 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th. The calcium without D3 would be used at all other feedings.

So sorry again lol

Sweet lord... Ok ignore me.... Sorry my daughter was calling me from school while I was typing. Lets start over...

NO to the exo terra and the Herptivite neither of these have vitamin A, exo terra has D3 but the herptivite does not. Really not a complete all in one multi.

So do not use these return them and the calcium with D3. Only keep the calcium without D3. Buy the repashy calcium plus LoD to use 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th. The calcium without D3 would be used at all other feedings.

So sorry again lol
Okay I do need the herptivite & d3 for my bearded dragon, so I'll hang on to those but will order this!! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Okay I do need the herptivite for my bearded dragon, so I won't return that but definitely will throw out the d3 and order this!! Thank you!!!
Again so sorry I really actually do know what I am talking about :hilarious:

So you know this covers vitamin A and D3. Along with quite a few other multivitamins. The reason we only recommend it 2 times a month is due to these two being fat soluble vitamins. So they store in the tissues instead of flushing out of the system with water intake. So 2 times a month seems to cover what they need. You would use it on all feeders given that day. :)

Back
Top Bottom